- Although it was still a rough cut with unfinished special effects and music, the film clocked in at 2-1/2 hours. A composer for Part II has not yet been chosen.
- The Tale of the Three Brothers, which tells the story of the Deathly Hallows, will be an animated sequence.
- "Part 1" was not part of the title card.
- We will get to see Hermione's home, as well as when she modifies her parents' memories to keep them safe from Voldemort.
- Both Dobby and Kreacher do appear in the film, Dobby in particular got a very warm response from the audience.
- A death of one of the characters has been changed somewhat...but that character still dies.
- The film will end where it was reported last week - with Voldemort getting his hands on the Elder Wand.
- There will be flashback scenes regarding the Horcruxes and Hallows, and Dumbledore and Slughorn will appear in these scenes, among others.
- The Seven Potters Death Eater sequence will now include a highway chase.
- There will be a scene where Harry dances with Hermione (not in the book) in the tent to cheer her up during the Horcrux search, and a scene where they passionately kiss (don't worry, it's not what you think).
It's also sounding good because the most of the major sequences we've seen in the trailers so far - like the dragon and the Battle of Hogwarts, are from Part II. While Part I will mostly be a road movie with the trio pushing each other to their emotional limits searching for Horcruxes, it does have a good number of terrifying moments and action sequences to definitely earn the series' second PG-13 rating (after Goblet of Fire), and judging the reviews so far, it's all going to be there and more.