Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Jennifer Love Hewitt Lobbying Hard for Wonder Woman Role

I don't really know if Jennifer Love Hewitt is still considered an actress at this point, but she desperately wants the starring role in a new Wonder Woman movie. She even goes so far to say she's obsessed!

Jennifer Love Hewitt says, "I'm fighting so hard. I think Warner Bros. is getting ready to make Wonder Woman and I really want to play Wonder Woman. I am obsessed with Wonder Woman."

What are Jennifer Love Hewitt's chances of scoring the lead role in Joss Whedon's upcoming Wonder Woman movie? We would have to assume zero, since stars like Megan Fox, Sandra Bullock, Eliza Dushku, and Beyonce have all been tied to the project.

Gfest is willing to take any and all bets that Jennifer will NOT be getting this part.  We would think that Hollywood would have to run out of hot actresses before J Love would get any consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment