Friday, October 15, 2010

Sexy CINDERELLA: Returns in New FABLES Spin-Off

It's no secret I love Fables and Jack of Fables.  They're two my favorite books.  I've read the series numerous times and anxiously wait each month's new release.

Last year when Chris Roberson released the special mini-series entitled, Cinderella: From Fabletown with Love I immediately fell in love with the book.  I really fell in love with Chrissie Zullo's covers of Cinderella.  She made Cindy look so damn sexy!  The story was excellent and I craved more once it was ended. 

Hallelujah!! My prayers have been answered!  The sexy, smart, tough, fashion-conscious spy is back in February with another story of espionage and action.

Cinderella: Fables are Forever, a spin-off from the hit Vertigo series Fables, reunites the same creative team as last time, with i, Zombie's Chris Roberson writing and Shawn McManus drawing. Chrissie Zullo is also back doing covers.

And this time, the story will be tied to what's going on in the main Fables title.

Newsarama has a interview with Chris Roberson abvout this project and other items he is currently working on for DC.

No comments:

Post a Comment