Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Minka Kelly Playing Diana in David Kelley's WONDER WOMAN?

Warner Bros. Television has reported tapped television producer David E. Kelley to bring the iconic heroine back to life. Kelley’s previous TV creations include “Ally McBeal,” “Boston Legal” and “The Practice.” This agreement comes after nearly a decade of failed attempts to bring live-action Wonder Woman movie back to the big screen.

While at lunch watching ESPN (of all places) I heard Colin Cowherd state that Minka Kelly may play Wonder Woman in the new tv series. It was on while comparing Kelly and Derek Jetter, discussing who may have a "brighter future" that Kelly was mentioned in connection with the new show that DC/WB have in the works. I vote Kelly - how could you not!

Kelly is probably best known as Lyla Garrity in the Friday Night Lights tv show, but has also starred in several movies. Any fans of Marc Webb's 500 Days of Summer will remember her cameo at the end as Autumn!

We will continue to research this rumor and bring you any additional news. In the mean time, what do you think? I like it!

Source: Comic Book Movie

1 comment:

  1. {Download} $12,234 in 2 months GAMBLING Software?

    Let me say it right.

    I don't care about sports. Never cared less.

    I tried every thing from stocks & forex to internet marketing and affiliate products.. I even made some money but then blew it all away when the stock market went south.

    I think I finally found it. Grab It Today!!!

    ReplyDelete