Wednesday, July 28, 2010

FIRST LOOK: GREEN LANTERN EMERALD WARRIORS #1

I am Gfest blogger. 
Gfest blogger I am. 
I do not like Guy Gardner.  
I do not like him in Green Lantern books. 
I do not like him in any comic books.  
You make think I am unfair, but I do not like him anywhere.  
I do not like him Green or Red
I do not like his big fathead
I do like Hal Jordan instead 
Some say Gfest Blogger give Guy a chance you may like him after first glance. 
I tell them all I cannot, he's too annoying and irrelevant
He comes off as such a little runt
That he has to be a big, fat CUNT!

With that being said, here is a first look at GREEN LANTERN EMERALD WARRIORS #1.  The solcit from DC reads as follows:

A whole new chapter in the epic GREEN LANTERN saga gets under way as Guy Gardner begins his secret mission for Atrocitus, bringing him into conflict with Hal Jordan with massive repercussions for the Green Lantern Corps.
Guy takes fellow Emerald Warriors Kilowog and Arisia along as he explores the Unknown Sectors — but what happens when they discover his mission and what’s waiting for them in the unpatrolled darkness?

No comments:

Post a Comment