Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Brightest Day #5 Variant Cover & Preview


Another issue of Brightest Day hits the shelves tomorrow.  Below you will find a preview of the issue.  I have to be honest anything that includes the Hawks and Aquaman bores the living daylights out me so I am less than thrilled with a Hawk & Aquaman focused story. I guess that is why I am less than thrilled with this story as a whole.

Synopsis:  The mysteries deepen! What secret is Mera hiding? Where have Hawkman and Hawkgirl disappeared to? And what annoys Hawk the most about Deadman? Find out in this issue as we march closer towards the turning point of issue #7 as Hawk and Dove join the mission to uncover the truth behind their returns and what it means to the rest of the DCU! Here are a few pages from Brightest Day #5, all courtesy of the stellar team of Johns, Tomasi and the comic industry’s greatest artists.

Brightest Day #5 hits tomorrow.  Source DC Universe The Source

No comments:

Post a Comment