- Is a story by an author who unfortunately seems to be in love with himself and trying to impress readers with how smart, deep and thought-provoking his ideas can be.
- Is there no one at DC Comics whose job it is to toss a script back into a writer's face and say "What the hell is this @#$% ?"
- This book is one big mess from start to finish. It's very slow moving and the plot is all over the place. At no time was I sure what was going on. Hundreds of characters are thrown in throughout & I've no idea what they're doing & what the point of them is.
- The worst comic book / graphic novel in the modern age of comics has arrived. I don't even know where to start with this garbled mess. DC comics should be ashamed of themselves for letting this hit the shelves.
- The book does 1 thing right, it keeps you turning the page because you are constantly hoping that the next page will possibly explain in plain English what is going on.
So which classic just got bitched up?
Click HERE for the answer