- The story was so terrible that it was the same even if I read it backwards. The art was so bad, I didn't even know whether it was comic book art or a collection of Picasso's. I would rather watch an infomercial.
- I came away feeling cheated and like I'd gotten screwed with my pants still on. There are some inspired moments but mostly I was asking the question, "Yeah, okay, interesting - but when's the freaking story gonna start??!
- The biggest letdown, I felt, was the artwork. The graphics seemed very amateurish and sloppy. For instance, from start to end, I couldn't tell if Catwoman was black or white (in terms of ethnicity).
- This story is basically terrible. its poorly drawn, stupid looking..and batman is barely in it.
- this book is short! It took me about 30 minutes to read and I highly doubt I will wish to read it again.
So which classic just got bitched up?
Click HERE for the answer.