- It was so long and wordy I gave up after the 5th chapter. I had a hard time finding it entertaining or following the plot.
- I consider almost everything about the story an abomination. Most of the blood-splattering, scenery-chewing, plotless nihilism that defined superhero comics from the late 80's to the late 90's can ultimately be traced back to this story.
- A lame villain and pointless revisionism make this story not worthwhile.
- Without a doubt this is the biggest piece of crap I have ever read. I couldn't get past the 2nd or 3rd chapter. Long, overly involved, overly complex, and just plain old stupid.
- Read only if looking for simultaneous cures for insomnia and sanity. This was nothing more than a waste of my time and brain-space.
- A nearly 400-page string of countless deaths. My first reaction to it, in fact, was horror... it's much more of a horror story than a "fun" story.