Monday, April 26, 2010

Miss Hightimes Magazine 2010 is....

Your Gfest family knows that all you loyal "420 Day" followers have been holding that last puff in anticipation of the the announcement of the High Times Magazine, Miss High Times 2010.

Well it's time to say hello to Brittany Wagoner, who originally hails from Laughlin, NV, but moved to Denver at the age of 19.
Only after interacting with Colorado NORML, however, did her real interest in Marijuana start to grow.  Regarding NORML, Brittany says, "I had always smoked, but I met these people who were so committed and I began to learn about the plant. Then they introduced me to these growers who were just as devoted to the plant."

Wagoner now is part of a 6-person grow operation in the Denver suburbs, learning about medical marijuana cultivation. Regarding cannabis, the queen says, "more than anything else [it has taught me] that we need community to achieve things."

Brittany believes that being Miss High Times is more than just smoking all the time... it’s a way to raise awareness for the possibility/potential of legalization of marijuana as well as provide care to patients who need this miracle medicine.

Some of her favorite activities are "spinning lights, meditating, hitting my bong and my Incredibowl, tending the garden, and chillin' with my chinchilla."

No comments:

Post a Comment