Wednesday, April 28, 2010

EA Sports - 2010 FIFA World Cup Soccer Is Beautiful



While I must admit loyal fans of Gfest, that this part of your dynamic duo is hardly a fan of soccer (the other part is a different story).  But, I do admit that the World Cup is an extremely exciting event that gets the old "Stars and Stripes" blood pumping.

If you're a soccer fan or just a fan of video games, than you have most likely played EA’s FIFA series.  For you junkies, EA released a little bit of crack cocaine to get you your World Cup fix.  Coming this week you can play, 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa.  It provides an immersive and addicting experience where gamers can take any of the tournaments 199 teams all the way from qualification to the title match.

I think Nate Ahearn at IGN summed up the feel of this game perfectly, "I know, it sounds unlikely considering I live in California and all, but given the celebratory sequence I was just treated to in 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa, I really can't imagine winning the real thing feels much better."





No comments:

Post a Comment